Douglas Hoppe DDS, Our “family” welcomes you to your new “home” for cutting-edge, genuinely caring dentistry you can trust!
While we take our role of caring for your family’s oral health needs very seriously, our team enjoys sharing in patients’ joys and celebrations. Led by Saginaw native and University of Michigan-trained dentist Dr. Douglas Hoppe, we know how to laugh and have fun alongside our patients, too!
This feature is part of what makes Douglas Hoppe DDS such an attractive dental practice in Eaton Rapids. Individuals and their families from across the Lansing and East Lansing area seek our team’s considerable expertise and transparency in delivering trusted general, cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dentistry services.
These services are tailored to your evolving needs. Furthermore, they reflect the latest, clinically proven, safe techniques and technologies to support high-quality dentistry and a comfortable, efficient, and optimal treatment experience.
A few ways that our office stands apart from other practices in central Michigan and beyond include the following:
- Durable and highly esthetic restorations, from tooth-colored fillings to porcelain crowns
- Range of prosthetics that “mimic” natural tooth structure in form and function, from dental bridges to implant restorations
- Gentle, professional teeth cleanings and accurate diagnostics to protect the teeth and gums and to catch and intervene with problems early (before they cause damage)
- Professional preventative services, such as dental sealants for decay-prone back teeth
- Oral appliance therapy to discreetly, affordably, and easily protect the teeth and maxillofacial tissues from damage caused by sports injuries (mouthguards) and bruxism (nightguards or oral splints)
- A “deep clean” for your teeth to resolve active gum disease (Scaling and Root Planing)
- Relaxing nitrous oxide, safe sedation to put nervous patients’ minds at ease
- Sensitivity-free professional teeth whitening that actually works
- Composite and porcelain veneers, teeth contouring (enameloplasty), and a range of procedures to boost your smile’s appeal
- And much more
Douglas Hoppe DDS also appreciates that financial concerns should never stand between you and your healthiest, most radiant smile. For this reason, Dr. Hoppe offers affordable, no-strings-attached in-house savings plans. These membership plans are a great alternative to potentially costly and restrictive dental insurance.
Be sure to ask about this service when you call us at (517) 667-7066. Our “family” in Eaton Rapids, MI, looks forward to meeting your family!
Meet Dr. Hoppe
Dr. Hoppe was born and raised in Saginaw, MI. He graduated valedictorian from Swan Valley High School in 1995. He went on to earn his Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry from Michigan State University in 1999. After graduating from MSU, he worked as an analytical chemist for one year at the Dow Chemical Company. He then completed his dental training at the University of Michigan in 2004. While in dental school, he married Stephanie, his high school sweetheart.
We always want to ensure that our patients receive great care and have a good experience when they come to see us.